1. Could you repeat that?
2. Sorry, what’s your question?
4. Sorry, I didn’t catch that.
5. I missed that.
6. Would you mind repeating that?
7. Could you slow down, please?
8. Could you run that by me again?
9. I don’t get it. (I don’t understand how to do it.)
10. Would you mind spelling that for me?
11. I’m confused.
12. Sorry, I still didn’t catch that. (use after a repeated statement or
13. That went right over my head. (the language or concept was too difficult)
14. You lost me.(informal)
15. Say again? (very informal)